Lincoln K2471-2 Power MIG 140C MIG Welder
Lincoln K2471-2 Power MIG 140C MIG Welder
Home projects and repair, sheet metal autobody work and small shop welding - the POWER MIG 140C designed for 120 volt household power does it all.
Diamond Core Technology
- Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum
Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive
- Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guide ensure wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
No Hassle Tool-less Design
- For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
Spool Gun Ready
- Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
Lincoln MIG Welders have the Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry
- "Potted" to seal sensitive components from the environment, "trayed" in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
|Output Range||30-140A DC|
|Cored Wire Size Range||.030" - .035" (0.8-0.9 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||50-500|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14" x 10.15" x 18.6") (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||71 lbs|
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Cable Liner
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield® NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|CATEGORY||PRODUCT NUMBER||PRODUCT NAME|
|General||K2275-1||Lincoln Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|General||K520||Lincoln Ultility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|General||K2377-1||Lincoln Canvas Welding Cover - Small|
|General||K2525-1||Lincoln Spot Timer Kit|
|PRODUCT NUMBER||PRODUCT NAME|
|K3269-1||Lincoln Magnum PRO 100SG Spool Gun|
You Might Like
Welding You Can Rely On With The Lincoln 140C Mig Welder
One of the most relied upon processes in the heavy industry is MIG welding. Metal Inert Gas welding was once an “exotic” technique that was hard to implement because it was an elaborate, complex operation. Years of refinement have made this process much more accessible. It’s a good thing too, because MIG welding, when properly used, is one of the most versatile forms of welding, and has a great many applications in the modern heavy industry that allow people to do more, with better, faster results. Now, those decades of innovation with MIG welding technology have made the process not just easier to use, but cheaper as well. What was once a process that was only practical for big companies with large operating budgets is now accessible to small companies, and even hobbyists or enthusiasts that want professional results without professional prices. And Lincoln’s got just the thing.
The Lincoln Heritage
For over a century, Lincoln Electric has been a vital part of the American industrial scene, working with the biggest companies on the biggest projects. At the same time, they’ve been working closely with the tradesmen right in the trenches who actually have to do these challenging jobs, and that relationship between the goals of management and actual working conditions of the tradesmen has been very fruitful for Lincoln’s designers. The result has been constant innovation in tools to help people to work faster, more efficiently and, above all, with more safety and comfort, but without compromising on quality. This has led to better, cheaper technology, new advances, and taking what was once expensive processes only for top tier companies and making the tools accessible enough that anyone that wants to use them can benefit.
Affordable Quality With the Portable Power MIG 140C
The Lincoln K2471-2 Power MIG 140C Welder is an entry level model designed to keep pricing low while still allowing people in smaller shops, or working at home, the farm or ranch to enjoy a high-quality welder. This little welder is incredibly durable thanks to the toughest PC board protection in the industry, which has been “potted” to seal sensitive components against the environment, with “trayed” plastic for rigidity and shock resistance. In terms of performance, the 140C has an industrial cast aluminum drive with split wire guides and brass-to-brass gun connection. It’s also quite versatile, able to accept a spool gun as well as a standard MIG gun. For ease of use the Diamond Core technology makes for an extremely forgiving arc, with low spatter, a wide voltage sweet spot, and a no hassle, “tool-less” design for input power changes, wire spool mounting, and polarity changes. This is easy but powerful to use, though it’s still affordable.
Good Prices, Quick Shipping
To add the Lincoln Power MIG 140C to your tools, just place an order with us, and we’ll send it straight to any door in the continental USA. You’ll get it in perfect condition, with little waiting time thanks to the alliances we have with experienced, reputable shipping partners. We’ll also give you free delivery on this item, so don’t worry about shipping and handling charges. That’s on us, as our way of showing our appreciation for your decision to support a proud, American business.