FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Lincoln K2473-2 Power MIG 180C MIG Welder
Lincoln K2473-2 Power MIG 180C MIG Welder
Whether you're a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG 180C will help you get the job done! It's a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material - up to 3/16" with MIG welding and 1/2" with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Lincoln MIG Welders have the Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, 'trayed' in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
|Output Range||30-180A DC|
|Cored Wire Size Range||.030" - .045" (0.8 - 1.2 mm)|
|Wire Feed Speed Range||50-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 3/min)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14" x 10.2" x 18.6" (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||80 lbs|
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Cable Liner
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH710)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) KH712)
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc® L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield® NR-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|CATEGORY||PRODUCT NUMBER||PRODUCT NAME|
|General||K2275-1||Lincoln Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|General||K520||Lincoln Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|General||K2377-1||Lincoln Canvas Welder Cover - Small|
|General||K2525-1||Lincoln Spot Timer Kit|
|PROUDCT NUMBER||PRODUCT NAME|
|K3269-1||Lincoln Magnum PRO 100SG Spool Gun|
You Might Like
Lincoln MIG Welding Has Something For Everyone
One of the most attractive properties of welding is its ability to “scale.” To have a tool that can cut metal apart, or join it together to make something even stronger than before is useful at many levels of work. The tallest buildings and biggest, most powerful ships benefit from this. But the home that needs to stay warm during the winter, or the farmer that just wants to keep working to help feed America also finds use in this technique.
That’s why welding technology strives to reach across the entire spectrum of work across America. Some welding technology is very expensive, and is designed to work with the biggest budgets and biggest projects. But other welding technology should be within the reach of anyone that needs it, who isn’t a millionaire. And it’s for those hardworking people that Lincoln provides solutions like Power MIG 180C MIG Welder.
Lincoln K2473-2 Power Is Committed To Every Level
Lincoln started out looking at the big picture of the industry. It was in 1885 that the founder, John C. Lincoln, first realized that what the future of heavy industry needed was cutting edge technology like electrical motors. It was on the back of this expensive, but innovative technology that Lincoln Electric rose to prominence in America.
But over a century later, Lincoln Electric has learned a great many things. One of those things is that a better industry, and a stronger America, is easier to achieve when everyone has the opportunity to use quality tools to get their jobs done. Isolated, it may not seem like much, but gathered all together, everyone using efficient, cost-effective and safe tools all contribute to a better life and a better country for everyone. And that’s why Lincoln made products like Power MIG 180C.
Portable & Practical MIG Welder
The Lincoln K2473-2 Power MIG 180C MIG Welder is designed for both portability, as well as versatility for people that need to get some MIG welding done. It’s got 230v of input power, which lets you weld materials up to 3/16” in thickness for MIG welding, but goes all the way up to a ½” thick for gasless, flux-cored welding jobs. The Power MIG 180C uses Diamond Core technology to deliver a forgiving arc, low spatter, great out-of-position arc action and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for aluminum, stainless steel or steel. For input power changes, it has a convenient tool-less design for no hassle with power, wire spool mounting, wire drive service, or polarity changes.
It’s also incredibly durable, with the components put in a tough plastic tray for rigidity and shock resistance, while it is also sealed and “potted” to protect vulnerable components from environmental harm. With the optional 100SG spool gun, you can even quickly swap in a better tool for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
Fair Prices, Fast Shipping
If the work you do can improve with the addition of a Lincoln Power MIG 180C, we can send a unit to any door in the continental USA. It will arrive safely in working condition, with very little waiting, thanks to the alliances we have with trusted, experienced shipping partners. There’s no additional cost for shipping and handling either. We’ll cover that expense ourselves as our show of thanks for your choice to support a proud American business.