FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Lincoln K3018-2 Power MIG 180 Dual MIG Welder
Lincoln K3018-2 Power MIG 180 Dual MIG Welder
Have it both ways with the POWER MIG 180 Dual wire welder. With dual 120 or 208/230 volt input power capability, you can use the same machine to weld at home, in the shop or out on the job site. It's a great choice for sheet metal and light frame autobody work, farm or small shop applications.
Dual Input Power Capability
- Select 120 or 208/230 volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230 volt power for shop applications on thicker materials.
Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive
- Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
Diamond Core Technology
- Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Spool Gun Ready
- Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
No Hassle Tool-less Design
- For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm)|
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE||500|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||14 in x 10.2 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||64.000 (29.030 kg)|
- Magnum® PRO 100L Gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- 120V and 230V Input Cables
- Input Cable Bag
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool (0.90 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool (0.45 kg) Spool NR®-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH710)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH712)
- .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .045 (1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|CATEGORY||PRODUCT NUMBER||PRODUCT NAME|
|General||K2275-1||Lincoln Welding Cart (80 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|General||K520||Lincoln Utility Cart (150 cu.ft bottle capacity)|
|General||K2377-1||Lincoln Canvas Welder Cover - Small|
|General||K2525-1||Lincoln Spot Timer Kit|
You Might Like
Lincoln ED012699 3/32 Innershield NR-5 Flux-Cored Self-Shielded Wire (600lb SF Reel)
The Reliable Lincoln Power Mig 180 Welder
MIG welding was, at first, a very elaborate, technical process in the heavy industry that was considered an exotic technique. It was initially for use by professionals at high levels of skill and complex, expensive projects. However, what no one could deny was how useful and versatile this form of welding was. Through years of constant evolution and experimentation, MIG welding has gone from a top-tier process used only at the highest level to a much more accessible technique. Part of this is a combination of innovation in MIG welders themselves with the streamlining and tweaking of the technology to bring both the cost and ease of use down for more people. Today, MIG welding is a vital part of both professional jobs for big companies, and small businesses or even hobbyists at home. And for smaller needs, Lincoln as a perfect, all-in-one MIG welding solution.
Lincoln’s History of Quality
Lincoln Electric has been working closely with both the top and front line levels of the American heavy industry for over 100 years. They know what decision makers need to ensure plans stay on time, and they know exactly what the skilled tradesmen face every day at the work site doing challenging, demanding jobs. They’ve worked hard to satisfy the needs of both groups. Today, this means a constant stream of improvement to allow people to work faster, in more comfort, with more safety and no compromise on quality. But these innovations don’t just benefit people in the professional arena. Many Americans, from small business owners with shops to hobbyists or farmers working at home, can enjoy higher quality and better work with these same tools, and Lincoln makes sure they can with affordable solutions like the K3018-2 Power MIG 180 Dual.
Lincoln Welders Cover All the Bases
The Lincoln K3018-2 Power MIG 180 Dual Welder is a premium, entry level MIG welder for someone that wants it all. Its greatest convenience is the fact that it can take two different sets of power, with both 120v input for home and standard generator power, and 208/230 when you need a bit more. For people that need a little extra guidance, the welder even has a guide built right into the unit that users can consult if they want help in determining the right configuration for the thickness of metal they’re working. The Lincoln Power MIG 180 Dual is built to the same high standards as other Lincoln MIG welders, with the ability to swap out the MIG gun for a spool gun if you want to work aluminum. It comes standard with Diamond Core technology for a much more forgiving arc, low spatter and a bigger sweet spot. It also sports the same hassle-free “tool-less” design that ensures you don’t need to use tools to work the machine, and comes complete with everything you need to start welding right away, including a storage bag.
Fast Shipping, Great Prices
If you want the Lincoln Power MIG 180 Dual, place your order with us, and we’ll send it to any address in the continental United States. You won’t wait long, and it’ll arrive in great condition through the alliances we have with established, reputable shipping partners. You can even enjoy free delivery with your purchase. We’ll pay for the cost of shipping and handling ourselves to show you just how much we appreciate your support of our business.