Mathey Dearman D232-LTSS 4" - 20" Stainless Steel Light Chain Clamp (1 each)
$ 1,467.58 $ 1,769.04
Mathey Dearman D232-LTSS 4" - 20" Stainless Steel
This light-weight clamp is rapidly adjusted to any pipe diameter by pulling the chain through the main block. Precision outside or inside diameter alignment can be quickly obtained without operator fatigue.
Number Of Jackbars: 7
Pipe Range: 4" - 20"
Material Type: Stainless Steel
Reforms Pipe To Schedule: 20
Aligns Pipe To Schedule: 40
Complete welding of the pipe and fittings can be accomplished without removal of the clamp.
• Add-on jackbar can be added to most models when pressure needs to be applied between the camp jackbars.
• Jackscrew pads independently pivot to handle uneven surfaces. Spacing screws can be added for precise weld gap adjustment.
• Mathey Dearman Chain Clamps can be reconfigured for stainless steel and other specialty alloy applications. Simply replace the carbon steel roller chain with stainless steel chain. All other components of Chain Clamps are made of stainless steel.
Carbon or stainless steel Spacing screws
• Available in steel and stainless steel models for pipe 1" to 36" (25mm to 914mm) in diameter.
• LESS FATIGUE —The lightweight Dearman Light Chain Clamp is the best tool for alignment of pipes and fittings when reforming is not required.
• THINK LIGHT —The 1" – 12" (25 – 305mm) Dearman Light Chain Clamp weighs 50% less than the 8" (203mm) hand lever cage clamp and covers the pipe size range of eleven (11) cage clamps.
• SAFE—Elbows, tees, flanges and other fittings can be held safely and securely in place during alignment with the level and support device (optional).
• VERSATILE —One chain clamp covers the pipe size range of eleven (11) cage clamps.
• PRECISELY ALIGNS pipe with wall thickness to Schedule 40, and reforms pipes to Schedule 40.
• The clamp should never be used as the sole support for the pipe, nor should it ever be used to lift the pipe.
• Do not exceed pipe size range listed without first contacting the Mathey Dearman sales department.
• Do not use any type of chain other than those listed below without first contacting Mathey Dearman sales department.
• Use of chain not supplied with clamp by Mathey Dearman will void the warranty of the clamp.