Lincoln K3068-1 Power MIG 256 MIG Welder
Lincoln K3068-1 Power MIG 256 MIG Welder
Diamond Core Technology™
- Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter and a wide voltage.
MAXTRAC Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive
- Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln's 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
NEW! Magnum PRO Gun and Cable 15 ft. (4.5 m)
- Makes it easy to reach your work.
Copper Plus Contact Tips
- Larger tip diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
Add a Spool Gun
- The POWER MIG 256 is a spool gun ready for the premium Magnum 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum SG (requires adapter).
115V Auxiliary Receptacle
- (208/230V model only) to power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
NEW! Great Value-Adding Features
- Coil Claw Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
|OUTPUT RANGE||30-300A DC|
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||.035 - .045 in (0.9 - 1.2 mm)|
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE||50-700|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||31.8 in x 18.9 in x 38.8 in (808 mm x 480 mm x 985 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||245.000 (111.132 kg)|
- Magnum® PRO 250L gun and 15 ft.(4.5 m) “quick-connect” cable assembly (K3081-1)
- Top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- Built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform.
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) 230V input power cable with plug.
- Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. & .045 in. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire.
- Gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases. (For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.) (K586-1)
- Large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.
|CATEGORY||PRODUCT NUMBER||PRODUCT NAME|
|General||K1702-1||Lincoln Dual Cylinder Mounting Kit|
|General||K2378-1||Lincoln Cavas Cover - Medium|
You Might Like
Personal Work Still Needs Top Quality
Welding is usually thought of as something that happens in big, industrial settings, but the reality is, it’s a repair and construction technique that has a place in all walks of life. It’s not just big companies on huge projects that benefit from welding, small repair jobs on a farm get a big boost from welding, and even personal projects can use a welder.
That’s why it’s important, especially for the livelihood of a farm, or the needs of an artisan or craftsman that results are still consistent, reliable and of the highest quality. Just because something is not being welded as part of a ship or a building, it doesn’t mean that there isn’t a real negative impact if the job isn’t done well. Lincoln has always looked at the needs of big jobs and small jobs, and they have an answer for this too.
Lincoln’s Personal Touch
Lincoln Electric has been working closely with America’s heavy industry businesses for over 100 years. Over all that time, they’ve paid close attention to what the needs were for a job, what kind of results were needed in what timeframe. They they worked hard to improve existing techniques and technology so that skilled tradesmen could work better, faster and safer without compromising on the final result that matters so much at the end of the day.
Lincoln is still committed to that professional vision even today, but they understand that all jobs are important, no matter what the scale. A small repair facility still needs to maintain quality for its customers, and a farmer working the field needs to know that if something needs to be welded, the job only needs to be done once to be done right. For these people, Lincoln has the Power MIG 256 MIG Welder.
Flexibility for You with a MIG 256 MIG Welder
The Lincoln K3068-1 Power MIG 256 MIG Welder is the perfect answer for people that need good results on smaller projects that come in a durable, quality package. It’s an especially good welder for people that may still be learning, as it has a more forgiving arc thanks to the diamond core technology that is one of the mainstays of Lincoln welding products. This unit can be used on mild steel with gas, or by using a flux core wire.
For ease of the use, the Power MIG 256 comes with easy to read and use digital controls that let you preset voltage and wire feed speed. When in use, the actual voltage is displayed for you to keep track of. It’s also got a generous reach, with a Magnum Pro Gun cable that stretches out 15 feet. It comes with Copper Plus contact tips that increase efficiency and tip life with larger diameter tips and higher mass to improve heat dissipation.
Great Prices, Fast Shipping
The Lincoln MIG 256 is the perfect solution for smaller scale jobs, and we can have it delivered to any address in the continental United States. You won’t wait long, or worry about your welder’s condition thanks to the alliances we have with trusted, experienced shipping partners. You don’t have to worry about shipping and handling fees either. We won’t charge you for the delivery of your welder at all as our way of showing our appreciation for your support of an American business.