Lincoln K2382-4 Ranger® 250 GXT Engine Driven Welder
Lincoln K2382-4 Ranger® 250 GXT Engine Driven Welder (Kohler w/ Electric Fuel Pump
EXTRA POWER, EXTRA PERFORMANCE
Get all of the XTras needed for construction and maintenance work. That's XTra welding performance with 250 amps for AC or DC stick and DC wire welding and XTra power with up to 11,000 watts peak for lights, grinders or high amperage equipment. You also get XTra protection and quiet operation with the Lincoln enclosed case.
TOTALLY ENCLOSED CASE
- Engine is fully protected
- 3 service access doors
- Low Noise - 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m) 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output
- Choose from painted, camo wrapped, or stainless steel roof, case sides and engine doors
VERSATILE AC/DC WELDING
- AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types
- Excellent AC TIG welding with optional TIG Module and either a foot or hand Amptrol™ for aluminum and other alloy welding
- MIG and Flux-Cored capable (with optional equipment)
- Remote ready! 6-pin connector and local/remote switch for remote control operation
11,000 WATTS PEAK SINGLE-PHASE AC GENERATOR POWER
- Peak for motor starting
- 10,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder
- Lights, grinder, power tools
23 HP KOHLER® GASOLINE ENGINE
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design
- Electric fuel pump avoids vapor lock
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times
- Electric fuel gauge located on control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 104°F (40°C)
|RATED OUTPUT||250A AC/25V/100%
|OUTPUT RANGE||50-250A AC/DC|
|GENERATOR OUTPUT||11000 watts peak, 10000 watts continuous|
|TYPE OF ENGINE||Kohler OHV Command CH730|
|HP AND SPEED||23@3500|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||29.9" x 21.5" x 42.3" ( 759 x 546 x 1074 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||602 lb (273.07 kg)|
- Electric Fuel Gauge and Engine Hour Meter
- 6 Position Output Range Selector
- Circuit Breakers
- 120 Volt AC Receptacles (NEMA 5-20R)
- Output Stud Covers
- Ground stud
- 120/240 Volt AC Full KVA Receptacle (NEMA 14-50R)
- 6-Pin Remote Connector
- Local/Remote Switch
- Polarity Switch
- Fine Output Control
- Engine Choke Control (Stainless Steel Cable)
- Engine Start Switch with Idler Control
|CATEGORY||PRODUCT NUMBER||PRODUCT NAME|
|General||K1690-1||Lincoln GFCI Receptacle Kit|
|General||K1898-1||Lincoln Spark Arrester Kit|
|Stick||K704||Lincoln Accessory Kit - 400 AMP|
|Stick||K857||Lincoln Remote Output Control - 25 ft|
|Stick||K857-1||Lincoln Remote Output Control - 100 ft|
|TIG||K870||Lincoln Foot Amptrol|
|TIG||K963-3||Lincoln Hand Amptrol Rotary Track Style|
|Plasma Cutter||K2808-1||Lincoln Tomahawk 1000 Plasma Cutter|
You Might Like
Power Your Welds With Lincoln
One of the biggest challenges with working in the heavy industry is that, depending on the type of job you need to do, you won’t always have the option of working in a safe, climate-controlled environment. A workshop with everything you need to get your job done, including workbenches, lights and electrical power isn’t something that professionals can take for granted. Sometimes the nature of a particular job means working in less than ideal conditions.
When that happens, you need the tools and equipment that can still let you get the work done, by bringing what you need to where the work is. This is especially true for jobs such as construction or offshore, where there isn’t always going to be an electrical outlet handy to power your tools, even though the tools are essential. That’s where a welder generator comes in, and the Lincoln Ranger is one of the best.
100 Years of Service
For over a century, Lincoln Electric has been working for and with the skilled tradesmen of America’s various industries, providing the tools, accessories, and innovations that have allowed our heavy industries to meet or exceed the expectations of the world. Whether it is the tools that people use, or the gear they wear to protect themselves, or even the equipment needed to get those tools to work in extreme conditions, Lincoln has solutions.
For welding generators, Lincoln is there for the tradesman. When you’re working in an environment with no existing power infrastructure, it’s more important than ever to have reliable equipment that can efficiently and consistently generate the power that people need. If you can’t rely on your tools to get the power they need, the job simply can’t get done. That’s unacceptable by any professional standard, and that’s why the Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT is here to answer that Welder Generator need.
Power You Can Count On
The Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT Welder Generator is built for reliability and durability. This sturdy welder generator is built with a steel enclosure that keeps out the elements such as snow or water that might harm the components. It’s small enough that it can sit in the rear of a pick-up truck, or it can be mounted on a trailer. It also acts as a general generator, providing 10000 watts of continuous power for additional tools such as lights, grinders or plasma cutters.
As a Welding Generator, the Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT is extremely versatile, providing both AC and DC power, that lets tradesmen use it for MIG, TIG, and even Flux cored welding with optional attachments if there’s a need. It uses a 23 HP Kohler engine, with a 12-gallon gasoline tank for extended operation. The generator itself is on the more quiet side, creating only 76.4 dBA at 23 feet. This generator is rugged and up to the task of harsh, hostile work.
Quick, Reliable Shipping
If you know you’re going to need to rely on the power of the Lincoln Ranger 250 GXT, we can ship to your door anywhere within the continental United States through our alliances with trusted, established shipping partners. And you don’t have to worry about the cost of shipping and handling. That’s on us, as our way of showing our appreciation for the business you’ve chosen to give us.